"Cambridge English for Schools" is a new approach to English, designed especially for young students.
The course features:
- a communicative, task-based approach.
- content and concepts which reflect students' own lives, interests and studies.
- an approach which is effective with mixed-ability classes.
- a clearly-structured, active approach to grammar.
- regular revision and evaluation.
- integrated project work, including the "Parcel of English" scheme.
- learner choice, decision-making and autonomy.
The Workbook is designed for self-study use, to complement work covered in the classroom. The accompanying optional Workbook Cassette gives additional listening and pronunciation practice, and also includes songs from the course.