Language to go is a four-level course with international appeal, for adult learners of English. Available at Elementary, Pre-intermediate, Intermediate and Upper Intermediate levels, each level offers 40-60 teaching hours. It is the ideal course for the busy student, and can be used on short or intensive courses. At each level the components are the Students' Book with Phrasebook, Class Cassette / CD, and Teacher's Resource Book.
- Forty straightforward 60-minute lessons, each presented on a double page, and covering topics which reflect the world we live in.
- Essential grammar practised and revisited regularly throughout the syllabus; students can join the course at any stage and still cover the key language points.
- 'Get talking' activities are the outcome of each lesson and really get students communicating - fast.
- Memorable dialogues at the end of each lesson summarise the main language to go!
- Built-in Practice section, Grammar reference and a FREE Phrasebook in the Students' Book.
- Teacher's Resource Book contains teaching notes and photocopiable activities complementing the skills coverage of each lesson, together with progress tests and a writing bank.